Its been a long time coming…
BatchEncoder update is now releases, v2.3
1. fixed recursive directory issue when using drag and drop
2. added last file processed to progress window
3. fixed issue with moving files after encoding them
4. Added move original files option
5. Lowered error limit on reporting
6. Add to itunes feature – check this and once encoded files will auto add to your itunes library
7. Updated metadata (album, track, albumname) now required by itunes when moving files to iPad, iPhone etc
8. Add NFO and mymovies metadata to advanced tab – note you must have that metadata already downloaded and in the correct structure for this to work
9. Now correctly pad episode and season to two chars.
10. All browse boxes are now read only to help with errors – no copy and paste of paths, browse only.
11. add command line feature – only to first N files in directory . Use: batchgui.exe autorun N (where N is the number of files you want it to process
12. Add add toitunes logging file in program folder
There are still some to dos on the list: VTS file count, possible error on scannign for title count on video_TS, ability to add suffix to final files, disable progress screen. ETA two weeks.