Autorip has now been updated with the following changes:
1. Allows you now to set it to rip only (and don’t encode)
2. smart renaming – if it rips main feature, it names it in the usual way. Multiple features get sequential names
3. Improved UI layout, file paths are now readonly to the browse button must be used.
4. Custom query added. If you want to use your own query – save it into the first live of a text file, call the file arcustomquery.txt and save it in the program folder. You may then choose that from the drop down.
5. General bug fixes.
6. Created installer version which adds to your start up items.