I have just release a full user interface driven front end for HandBrake batch encoding. Its real easy to use – select the options in the UI and hit Start and you are all set.
- Supports batch encoding for entire source folders of content
- Supports input files: mpg, wmv, avi, m2ts, mkv, m4v, mp4, flv, mov,.ts and ISO images!
- Supports input folders Video_TS for direct batch encode of DVD rips
- Use presets or roll your own query
- Delete or leave source files
- Add metadata to mp4/m4v files
- Automatically grabs cover art from amazon
- Choose file extensions
- Remembers last used settings
- progress bar of files encoded
- Allows you to save a custom query for future use
- Free and Simple to use!
New features added 21st Dec:
- Now has encode all titles mode – this checks what titles are available and then encodes all titles on a DVD rip – major new feature.
- Enhanced progress bar information – the progress bar now displays real time av FPS and time left to encode – 2nd major new feature.
- Enhanced auto metdata for release year, directors and actors – iTunes/idevice ready.
- Remember previously encoded files toggle – if the encoded file exists it can set skip reencoding
Grab it at the downloads page – available as a standalone small exe or a complete setup file with everything you need.